- Current Manual(s)
- Software Release Notifications with Past Manuals
PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (Version 2.8+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Note: The full version of PowerVision Configuration Studio for Color and Monochrome Displays requires a valid Key ID to be used. If you do not have a Key ID, you may encounter limited features and saving options. To purchase a PowerVision Key ID, contact your Enovation Controls sales representative.
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.9 Downloads (Account Required)
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.8 Downloads (Account Required)
Downloads of PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit are only available on this site to users with registered accounts. To register for a free account, click here. Having trouble accessing your account? Contact Account Support.
- CE Declaration of Conformity
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
No accessory information is available at this time.
- Monochrome Transflective LCD
- 3.8 in./ 96.5 mm, QVGA (320 x 240 pixels)
- Viewing Angle: ±50 horizontally; +45°/-60° vertically
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- RTC: Real-time clock with Li-ion battery backup
- (2) LEDs: yellow (warning) & red (shutdown)
- Operator controls:
- (5) Silicon push buttons, tactile feedback
- Power Supply:
- Operating Voltage: 6-32 VDC, reverse battery polarity and load dump protected
- Inputs (8):
- (4) Analog, configurable (resistive)
- (3) Analog, configurable (4-20 mA, 0-5V or digital ground)
- (1) Frequency, supporting: Magnetic pickup (30 Hz - 10 kHz, 2.0 VAC-120 VAC) and Engine Alternator (30 Hz - 10 kHz, 4.5 VRMS - 90 VRMS)
- Outputs (2):
- (2) Low-side FET (–DC), 500mA
- (1) CAN: J1939
- (1) RS485: Modbus RTU
- Mating Connector(s):
- Deutsch DT Series 6 and 12 pin
- Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate
- Dimensions (WxHxD): N/A
- Mass: N/A
- IP rating: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Vibration: 7.86 Grms (5-2000 Hz), 3-axis random
- Shock: ±50G, 3-axis
- 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/EC directives
- EN61000-6-4:2001 (emission)
- EN61000-6-2:2001 (immunity)
- EN-50121-3-2 and EN 12895
- SAE J1113/2, 4, 11, 12, 21, 24, 26 and 41
- Shipping Weight: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: N/A