Downloads of PowerVision Configuration Studio are only available on this site to users with registered accounts. To register for a free account, click the button below.
Registering on the Help Center to Download PowerVision Configuration Studio®
- Go to Enovation Controls Help Center at support.enovationcontrols.com
- Click “Software”, then under the “PowerVision Configuration Studio” heading, click “Login or Register for an Account to Access Downloads”
- Click the button labeled “Click Here to Register for a Free Account"
- Enter your name and email address, then click “Sign Up”
- Check your email for the welcome email, and then click the verification link to create a password.
- Enter the password you would like to use for your account, and then click Submit.
- You are now logged into your new account and will be taken to the Help Center home page.
To Download the Latest Version of PowerVision Configuration Studio®
- From the Help Center home page, click “Software”
Note: If you do not see your name displayed in the top right corner of the screen, click the “Sign In” link and enter your account credentials.
- Click “PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.9”
- Choose your version based on the hardware you are be configuring, then click “Download”.
Note: Older versions are available from the Version Archive. If the version you require is not available please contact Account Support.
Installing and Activating PowerVision Configuration Studio for Full or Demo Use
- Unzip and then double-click the installer file.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install PowerVision on your computer.
- When installation is complete, start PowerVision
- The first time you launch PowerVision, you will be prompted to enter your Product Key ID.
- If you have purchased a license to PowerVision Configuration Studio
- Enter your key here and then press OK. You will now be able to use all the features of PowerVision Configuration Studio. Keys are saved into your computer’s registry and do not need to be re-entered after installing new versions.
- If you have NOT YET purchased a license to PowerVision Configuration Studio,
- Click the “Trial” button. You will be able to use all of the software’s design and programming features, including the ability to save your project file, but you will be unable to export or compile software to run on Murphy hardware. To enter a Key ID after using the Trial mode, close and restart the software. You will be prompted for a Key ID each time you start PowerVision unless a valid key has been entered.