Graphic interface not included, custom configuration required.
PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (Version 2.9+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Note: The full version of PowerVision Configuration Studio for Color and Monochrome Displays requires a valid Key ID to be used. If you do not have a Key ID, you may encounter limited features and saving options. To purchase a PowerVision Key ID, contact your Enovation Controls sales representative.
- CE Declaration of Conformity
No application information is available at this time.
No Media or Tutorials are available at this time.
No accessory information is available at this time.
- Processor: Renesas® R-Car M2 with Arm® Cortex®-A15 dual-core processor @ 1.5 GHz (32-bit)
- Operating System: QNX® Realtime Operating System
- Storage: 8 GB flash memory
- RAM: 512 MB DDR3-SDRAM
- Graphics: Renesas graphics processor
- Screen Size: 7 inches (178 mm)
- Type: LVDS TFT LCD with LED backlight, 24-bit color
- Resolution: 800 × 480 (WVGA)
- Contrast Ratio: Typ. 600:1
- Brightness: 1000 cd/m2
- Surface: Anti-glare
- Touch Panel: Projected capacitive (PCAP) with glove touch
- Keypad: 10 tactile configurable soft keys with white LED backlight
- Real Time Clock: Available with battery backup
- (2) AMPSEAL 23 pin (main)
- (1) M12 5 pin [Ethernet] (optional)
- (1) USB pigtail
- Video Input: (3) NTSC/PAL (single channel viewable)
- CAN: (2) CAN 2.0B according to ISO 11898-2, J1939 and proprietary messaging
- Serial: RS-485 serial (Modbus: master or slave)
- USB: USB 2.0 full speed host
- Ethernet: 1 X Ethernet 10/100 Base-T (optional)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g radio (optional)
- Bluetooth: Fully integrated Bluetooth 2.1, class 1 (optional)
- Operating Voltage: 6 – 36 VDC, reverse polarity protected
- (1) 500 mA switched low-side
- (1) Frequency output (2Hz – 3KHz)
- (3) Analog 0 – 5 VDC, 4-20 mA, resistive, 10-bit resolution
- (5) Discrete digital, active-high
- (1) Frequency in (2Hz – 10kHz) 5V pk-pk min, 49V pk-pk max
- Operating Temperature: -40˚C to +85˚C (-40˚F to +185˚F)
- Storage Temperature: -40˚C to +85˚C (-40˚F to +185˚F)
- Protection: IP66 and IP67, front and back, for outdoor use
- Vibration: 7.86 Grms (5 – 2000Hz), 3 axes
- Shock: ±50G in 3 axes
- EMC/EMI: SAE J1113, ISO 13766, CE per 2014/30/EU