PV485 Standard Config
Release Version 1.96
- Standard Config PC Tool:
- Usage Notes:
- Editing the project file requires PowerVision Configuration Studio v3.449 (available on SPARK Software Manager).
- All updates and changes are provided in the "Description and Notes" box on the configuration tab of the PowerVision project file.
PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (Version 2.8+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Note: The full version of PowerVision Configuration Studio for Color and Monochrome Displays requires a valid Key ID to be used. If you do not have a Key ID, Powervision will only run in Demo mode. To purchase a PowerVision Key ID, contact your Enovation Controls sales representative.
PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.9 Downloads (Account Required)
PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.8 Downloads (Account Required)
Downloads of PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit are only available on this site to users with registered accounts. To register for a account, click here. Having trouble accessing your account? Contact Account Support.
- This is a Template with a fully functional menu system and is the recommended starting point to build your custom application. Download the PV485 Template V1.0 for Powervision 2.9.23044
- Here is an demo configuration with several styles of gauges and sample menu, this is not a complete configuration so should only be used to provide examples you can use. Download the PV485 Industrial Demo for Powervision 2.9.23044
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
- Bonded 16:9 16-bit Color Transmissive TFT LCD
- 4.3 in./ 109 mm (480 x 272 pixels)
- Orientation: Landscape
- Backlighting: LED, 900-1000 cd/m2 (30,000 hr lifetime)
- Contrast Ratio: N/A
- RTC: Real-time clock with Li-ion battery backup
- Keypad, 5 tactile feedback buttons
- Operating Voltage: 6–36 VDC, Reverse polarity protected and load dump
- Power Consumption: 10W Max
- (4) Analog, configurable (resistive, 0–5V, 4-20mA)
- (3) Discrete digital
- (1) Frequency In (2Hz - 10kHz) 5Vpk-pk min, 120Vpk-pk max
- (4) Low side -DC, (500mA)
- (1) Analog Output (0-5 VDC)
- (1) CAN 2.0B, J1939 and CANopen; proprietary messaging
- (1) RS-485 serial (Modbus: Master/Slave)
- (2) USB 2.0 Full Speed Host
- (1) 35-pin AMP seal connector (AMP 776231-1).
- Microprocessor: Freescale iMX35 32bit, 532MHz
- OS: QNX Real-Time Operating System
- 256 MB Flash memory
- Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate / ABS
- Dimensions (WxHxD): N/A
- IP rating: IP67, front and back
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Vibration: 7.86 Grms (5-2000 Hz), 3-axis random
- Shock: ±50G, 3-axis
- ISO 13766
- Shipping Weight: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: N/A