Graphic interface not included, custom configuration required.
PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (Version 2.8+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Note: The full version of PowerVision Configuration Studio for Color and Monochrome Displays requires a valid Key ID to be used. If you do not have a Key ID, you may encounter limited features and saving options. To purchase a PowerVision Key ID, contact your Enovation Controls sales representative.
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.9 Downloads (Account Required)
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.8 Downloads (Account Required)
Downloads of PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit are only available on this site to users with registered accounts. To register for a free account, click here. Having trouble accessing your account? Contact Account Support.
Here is an example config with several styles of gauges with menu's and DM1 pop-up fault messaging. Download the PV485 Industrial Demo for version 2.9223044
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
- Bonded 16:9 16-bit Color Transmissive TFT LCD
- 4.3 in./ 109 mm (480 x 272 pixels)
- Orientation: Landscape
- Backlighting: LED, 900-1000 cd/m2 (30,000 hr lifetime)
- Contrast Ratio: N/A
- RTC: Real-time clock with Li-ion battery backup
- Operator controls:
- Keypad, 5 tactile feedback buttons
- Power Supply:
- Operating Voltage: 6–36 VDC, Reverse polarity protected and load dump
- Power Consumption: 10W Max
- (4) Analog, configurable (resistive, 0–5V, 4-20mA)
- (3) Discrete digital
- (1) Frequency In (2Hz - 10kHz) 5Vpk-pk min, 120Vpk-pk max
- (4) Low side -DC, (500mA)
- (1) Analog Output (0-5 VDC)
- (1) CAN 2.0B, J1939 and CANopen; proprietary messaging
- (1) RS-485 serial (Modbus: Master/Slave)
- (2) USB 2.0 Full Speed Host
- (1) 35-pin AMP seal connector (AMP 776231-1).
- Microprocessor: Freescale iMX35 32bit, 532MHz
- OS: QNX Real-Time Operating System
- 256 MB Flash memory
- Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate / ABS
- Dimensions (WxHxD): N/A
- IP rating: IP67, front and back
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Vibration: 7.86 Grms (5-2000 Hz), 3-axis random
- Shock: ±50G, 3-axis
- ISO 13766
- Shipping Weight: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: N/A