PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (Version 2.8+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Note: The full version of PowerVision Configuration Studio for Color and Monochrome Displays requires a valid Key ID to be used. If you do not have a Key ID, you may encounter limited features and saving options. To purchase a PowerVision Key ID, contact your Enovation Controls sales representative.
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.9 Downloads (Account Required)
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.8 Downloads (Account Required)
Downloads of PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit are only available on this site to users with registered accounts. To register for a free account, click here. Having trouble accessing your account? Contact Account Support.
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
No accessory information is available at this time.
- Monochrome Transflective LCD
- 3.8 in./ 96.5 mm, QVGA (320 x 240 pixels)
- Viewing Angle: ±50 horizontally; +45°/-60° vertically
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- RTC: Real-time clock with Li-ion battery backup
- (2) LEDs: yellow (warning) & red (shutdown)
- Operator controls:
- (5) Silicon push buttons, tactile feedback
- Power Supply:
- Operating Voltage: 6-32 VDC, reverse battery polarity and load dump protected
- Inputs (1):
- (1) Analog, configurable (resistive)
- Outputs (1):
- (1) Low-side FET (–DC), 500mA
- (2) CAN 2.0B; J1939 and NMEA 2000 protocol, (Second CAN port NMEA 2000 isolated)
- Mating Connector(s):
- Deutsch DT series 6 pin; M12 for NMEA 2000 (micro-C)
- Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate
- Dimensions (WxHxD): N/A
- Mass: N/A
- IP rating: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Vibration: 7.86 Grms (5-2000 Hz), 3-axis random
- Shock: ±50G, 3-axis
- 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/EC directives
- EN61000-6-4:2001 (emission)
- EN61000-6-2:2001 (immunity)
- EN-50121-3-2 and EN 12895
- SAE J1113/2, 4, 11, 12, 21, 24, 26 and 41
- Shipping Weight: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: N/A