Graphic interface not included, custom configuration required.
PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (Version 2.8+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Note: The full version of PowerVision Configuration Studio for Color and Monochrome Displays requires a valid Key ID to be used. If you do not have a Key ID, you may encounter limited features and saving options. To purchase a PowerVision Key ID, contact your Enovation Controls sales representative.
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.9 Downloads (Account Required)
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.8 Downloads (Account Required)
Downloads of PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit are only available on this site to users with registered accounts. To register for a free account, click here. Having trouble accessing your account? Contact Account Support.
- Solid Models
- CE Declaration of Conformity
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
- Connector kits, EMEA regions (ys6475)
- Bonded 16:9 16-bit Color Transmissive TFT LCD
- 4.3 in./ 109.2 mm, WQVGA (480 x 272 pixels)
- Orientation: Landscape or portrait
- Backlighting: LED, 500-650 cd/m2 (30,000 hr lifetime)
- RTC: Real-time clock with Li-ion battery backup (0.033 mWh)
- Operator controls:
- (8) Silicon with white LED backlit push buttons, tactile feedback
- Power Supply:
- Operating Voltage: 6-32 VDC, protected against reverse polarity and load dump (CSA, 6-30 VDC)
- Power Consumption: 10W max. (CSA, 163 mA max @ 30VDC)
- Inputs (2):
- (1) Analog, configurable (resistive, 0-5 V or 4-20 mA, 10-bit resolution)
- (2) Optional: NTSC/PAL input channels with one displayed at a time
- Outputs (1):
- (1) Open-drain, 500 mA
- (2) CAN 2.0B; J1939, CAN Open, NMEA 2000 protocol, (optional NMEA 2000 isolation with HVS450)
- (1) RS-485; MODBUS Master/Slave
- (1) USB: 2.0 host, full speed
- Mating Connector(s):
- (4) Deutsch DT 6-pin connectors
- Microprocessor: Freescale i.MX357 32bit, 532Mhz
- OS: QNX Realtime
- 256 MB Flash
- 128 MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate
- Dimensions (WxHxD): N/A
- Mass: N/A
- IP rating: IP66 and IP67, front and back
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Vibration: 7.86 Grms (5-2000 Hz), 3-axis random
- Shock: ±50G, 3-axis
- 2004/108/EC EN 60945:2002
- EN 61000-6-4 EN 50121-3-2
- EN 61000-6-2 (immunity) EN 12895
- J1113/2, 4, 11, 12, 21, 24, 26 and 41
- Shipping Weight: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: N/A
- Specifications applicable to CSA-certified PV450 only
- CSA Certification: Class I Div 2 Groups B, C & D; T4; IP66
- CAN: (2) CAN 2.0B (transmission rates up to 1Mbps)
- Protocols: J1939 and CAN open
- Environmental Protection: IP 66 and 67
Please sign in to leave a comment.