The MurphyLink® Series ML150 Panels include the PowerView™ PV101-C display and the M-Link™ PowerView Analog gages. They are part of the J1939 MurphyLink Family developed to meet the needs for instrumentation and control on electronically controlled engines communicating using the SAE J1939 Controller Area Network (CAN).
The PV101 display is a multifunction tool that enables equipment operators to view many different engine or transmission parameters and service codes. The panels provide a window into modern electronic engines. The PowerView includes a graphical backlighted LCD screen. It has excellent contrast and viewing from all angles. The display can show either a single parameter or a quadrant display for viewing four parameters simultaneously. Diagnostic capabilities include fault codes with text translation for the most common fault conditions.
Other components in the panels are microprocessor based M-Link PowerView Analog Gages for displaying critical engine data broadcast by an electronic engine: engine RPM, oil pressure and coolant temperature. The ML150 Series panels are available in an enclosure or stand-alone flat panel option that can be dropped into a dash or console. This standard panel can be ordered with or without an enclosure. Optional mounting kits are offered for the enclosure, which provide packagers and operators numerous mounting solutions to meet multiple applications.
- OperatingVoltage: 12/24 VDC (8-32VDC Minimum and Maximum Voltage)
- Operating Current: 1.4A MAX
- Mounting: 4-.75" Rubber Isolated Shockmounts
- StartingMethod: KeySwitch
- Stopping Method: KeySwitch
- Display: PowerView Model PV101-C
- IndicationLamps: One red, One Amber via PV101-C Display
- Enclosure Material: Powder-Coated Cold Rolled Steel
- WiringInterface: 1-Deutsch HDP 21pin Connector
- Rocker Switch (Digital Inputs to ECU) or Hand Throttle (PWM or 0-5V)
- TSC1 CAN Throttling (via PV101)
- Tier4Regeneration: CAN Enabled (via PV101) or Rocker Switch (via Digital Input to ECU)
- OperationalTemperature: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- Viewable Temperature -29° to +185°F (-20° to +85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +185°F (-40° to +85°C)
- BoxDimensions: 21.5 X 13.5 X 8.5 (546 X 343 X 216 mm)
- ShippingWeight: 16.0 lbs (7.3 kg)
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: