The MurphyLink Series ML50 Panels feature PVCAN gages and the PowerView® PV25, an engine and diagnostic display in an economical and compact package. This J1939-compliant device provides electronic engine parameter data, is simple to install and matches the PowerView line of rugged displays. The PV25 can be powered by 12 or 24 volt systems.
The PV25 is equipped with two push buttons to quickly access a convenient menu. In addition, a back lit graphic display and two LEDs indicate Active-fault Alarm or Shutdown status.
Active and Stored Fault messages display the SPN (Suspect Parameter Number), FMI (Failure Mode Indicator) and the OC (Occurrence Count) using the SAE J1939 protocol.
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 VDC (6.5-32VDC Minimum and Maximum Voltage)
- Operating Current: 1.2A MAX
- Mounting: 4-.75" Rubber Isolated Shockmounts
- StartingMethod: KeySwitch
- StoppingMethod: KeySwitch
- Display: PowerView Model 25
- 1) Engine Temperature
- 2) Engine Oil Pressure
- 3) Engine Speed (Analog Tachometer)
- IndicationLamps: One red, One Amber via PV25 Display
- EnclosureMaterial: Powder Coated Cold Rolled Steel
- WiringInterface: 1-Deutsch HDP 21pin Connector
- ThrottleMethod: Rocker Switch (Digital Inputs to ECU)
- Tier4Regeneration: CAN Enabled (via PV25) or Rocker Switch (via Digital Input to ECU)
- OperationalTemperature: -40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)
- StorageTemperature: -55° to +85°C (-67° to +185°F)
- BoxDimensions: 15.4 X 13.4 X 8.5
- ShippingWeight: 10.5 lbs
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: