PowerVision for Controllers (Version 2.8+)
PowerVision For Controllers is a simplified version of the PowerVision Configuration Studio® PC-based software program suite used to configure controllers and displays. This version lets you create customized configurations for controllers such as the MPC-20, MPC-10 and TEC-10 without needing to know how to write code. It is freely available to anyone that wants to configure a Murphy by Enovation Controls controller.
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.9 Downloads (Account Required)
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.8 Downloads (Account Required)
Downloads of PowerVision for Controllers are only available on this site to users with registered accounts. To register for a free account, click here. Having trouble accessing your account? Contact Account Support.
No compliance or certification information is available at this time.
No demo files are available at this time.
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
- MPC-10 Controller
- Operating Voltage: 8-32 VDC, reverse polarity and load dump protected
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Total Current Consumption:
- Power on in stopped state; 117 mA at 12 VDC.
- Power on in standby mode; 52 mA at 12 VDC.
- Enclosure: Sheet Metal
- Mating Connector: 21 Position, Deutsch HDP26-24-21SE
- (1) CAN J1939
- (1) RS485, Modbus RTU
- (1) USB 2.0B for Programming
- Outputs (8):
- (2) Relays: 10A, Dedicated B+ (30 VDC @ 10A max.), 30A maxaggregate @ 85C
- (2) Low-side (1A)
- (2) High-side (1A)
- (1) Dedicated Alternator Excite (provides Charge Fail Fault if unable to excite alternator)
- Inputs (9):
- (2) Digital, configurable (high/low)
- (2) Analog, configurable (4-20 mA, 0-5V, resistive)
- (1) Frequency, supporting Magnetic pickup (30 Hz - 10 kHz, 2.0 VAC-120 VAC) and Engine Alternator (30 Hz - 10 kHz, 4.5 VRMS - 90 VRMS)
- Dimensions: 4.16 x 6.083 x 10.68 in. (360 x 155 x 271mm) (WxHxD)