The MurphyLink Series ML25 Panels feature the PowerView® PV25, an engine and diagnostic display in an economical and compact package. This J1939-compliant device provides electronic engine parameter data, is simple to install and matches the PowerView line of rugged displays. The PV25 can be powered by 12- or 24-volt systems.
The PV25 is equipped with two push buttons to quickly access a convenient menu. In addition, a back lit graphic display and two LEDs indicate Active-fault Alarm or Shutdown status.
Active and Stored Fault messages display the SPN (Suspect Parameter Number), FMI (Failure Mode Indicator) and the OC (Occurrence Count) using the SAE J1939 protocol.
- OperatingVoltage: 12/24 VDC (6.5-32VDC Minimum and Maximum Voltage)
- OperatingCurrent: 850mA MAX
- Mounting: 4-.75" Rubber Isolated Shockmounts
- StartingMethod: KeySwitch
- StoppingMethod: KeySwitch
- Display: PowerView Model 25
- IndicationLamps: One red, One Amber via PV25 Display
- EnclosureMaterial: Powder Coated Cold Rolled Steel
- WiringInterface: 1-Deutsch HDP 21pin Connector
- Throttle Method: Rocker Switch (Digital Inputs to ECU)
- Tier4Regeneration: CAN Enabled (via PV25) or Rocker Switch (via Digital Input to ECU)
- Operational Temperature: -40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)
- StorageTemperature: -55° to +85°C (-67° to +185°F)
- Box Dimensions: 15.4 X 13.4 X 8.5
- ShippingWeight: 9.5 lbs
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: