The MurphyLink Series MLC380 Panel, engineered and built by Enovation Controls’ Industrial Panel Division, is a superior panel offering that includes the powerful, yet simple-to-configure PV3801 display. This display is part of the Murphy PowerView® family and provides monitoring of Tier 4/Euro Stage 4 compliant electronic engines. The PV380 monitors multiple J1939 parameters and provides basic engine alarm/shut-down information.
The MLC380 panel has the ability for the software to be fully configured from the front user interface. If the default parameters set by Enovation Controls are not the desired set points, the packager or operator has the ability to change these settings. The configuration tool also allows for the splash screen to incorporate a company logo when powered on.
The flexibility of the MLC380 allows for the same panel to be used across many applications. This provides the operator familiarity with the display and panel in any application. The panel utilizes industry standard Deutsch connectors and is compatible for use on the simplest to the most advanced, fully electronic Tier 4 engines, when used with the correct Murphy Industrial Harness2 or John Deere OEM engine harnessing.
This panel is available in a rugged powder-coated cold rolled steel enclosure that can be mounted on or near the engine.
1Please see www.enovationcontrols.com/PV380 for additional information regarding this display model.
2Please see www.enovationcontrols.com/MIH for additional information regarding harnessing.
- Operating Voltage: 6-36 VDC; reverse polarity protected
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Viewing Area: 3.8” (97mm) QVGA (320 x 240 pixels); monochrome transflective LCD with white LED backlight and heater
- Viewing Angle: ±55° horizontally; +45° / -60° vertically
- Enclosure: Powder-coated cold rolled steel
- Alarms: Red and amber warning LEDs; Setpoint triggered output for external piezo buzzer or shutdown relay
- 21 Position, Deutsch HDP26-24-21SE,
- 31 Position, Deutsch HDP26-24-31SE
- Sealing: IP66 and 67 (Display only)
- Vibration and Shock: 7.86g random vibe (5-2000Hz) and ±50g shock in 3 axis (Display only)
- Communications: CAN (SAE J1939) and RS-485 Modbus
- Languages: English
- Outputs (2):
- (1) 500 mA; switched low-side
- (1) 5V supply (70mA); protected
- (4) Resistive Analog
- (2) 4-20mA
- (1) Ground
- (1) Frequency, (2Hz - 10KHz, 3.6VAC-120VAC)
- 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/EC directives
- EN61000-6-4:2001 (emission)
- EN61000-6-2:2001 (immunity)
- EN50121-3-2 and EN12895
- SAE J1113/2, 4, 11, 12, 21, 24, 26 and 41
- MLC380 Sales Bulletin (1511692)
- Ready to Run Panels Sales Bulletin (1611995)
- Installation Manual - MLC380-R2 for Electronic Engines (00-02-1022)
- Installation Manual - MLC380-R2 for Mechanical Engines (00-02-1014)
- Installation and Operations Manual - ML380 for Isuzu 4JJ1T & 4LE2 Engines (00-02-0992)
- Custom Solutions Brochure (1411595)