Graphic interface not included, custom configuration required.
PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (Version 2.9+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Note: The full version of PowerVision Configuration Studio for Color and Monochrome Displays requires a valid Key ID to be used. If you do not have a Key ID, you may encounter limited features and saving options. To purchase a PowerVision Key ID, contact your Enovation Controls sales representative.
No application information is available at this time.
No Media or Tutorials are available at this time.
No Accessories are available at this time.
- Processor: Renesas® R-Car M2 with Arm® Cortex®-A15 dual-core processor @ 1.5 GHz (32-bit)
- Operating System: QNX® Realtime Operating System
- Storage: 8 GB flash memory
- RAM: 512 MB DDR3-SDRAM
- Graphics: Renesas graphics processor
- Screen Size: 10.6 inches (231.36 mm × 138.82 mm)
- Type: LVDS TFT LCD with LED backlight, 24-bit color
- Resolution: 1280 × 768
- Contrast Ratio: Typ. 1000:1
- Brightness: 1000 cd/m2
- Surface: Anti-glare
- Touch Panel: Projected capacitive (PCAP) with glove touch
- Real Time Clock: Available with battery backup
- (2) AMPSEAL 23 pin (main)
- (1) AMPSEAL 35 pin (optional)
- (1) M12 5 pin [Ethernet] (optional)
- (1) USB pigtail
- (1) Radio antenna jack (optional)
- Video Input: (3) NTSC/PAL (single channel viewable)
- CAN: (2) CAN 2.0B according to ISO 11898-2, J1939 and proprietary messaging
- Serial: RS-485 serial (Modbus: master or slave)
- USB: USB 2.0 full speed host
- Ethernet: 1 X Ethernet 10/100 Base-T (optional)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g radio (optional)
- Bluetooth: Fully integrated Bluetooth 2.1, class 1 (optional)
- Operating Voltage: 6 – 36 VDC, reverse polarity protected
- (1) 500 mA switched low-side
- (1) Frequency output (2Hz – 3KHz)
- (3) Analog 0 – 5 VDC, 4-20 mA, resistive, 10-bit resolution
- (5) Discrete digital, active-high
- (1) Frequency in (2Hz – 10kHz) 5V pk-pk min, 49V pk-pk max
- Operating Temperature: -40˚C to +70˚C (-40˚F to +158˚F)
- Storage Temperature: -40˚C to +85˚C (-40˚F to +185˚F)
- Protection: IP66 and IP67, front and back, for outdoor use
- Vibration: 3.9 Grms (10 – 350Hz), 3 axes (ISO 15003)
- Shock: ±50G in 3 axes
- EMC/EMI: SAE J1113, ISO 13766, CE per 2014/30/EU