Graphic interface not included, custom configuration required.
PowerVision Configuration Studio (Version 4.0+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Programming the PV700 requires version 4.0 or newer of PowerVision Configuration Studio. Downloads of the current version of PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (including 4.0 and all future releases) are available on SPARK Software Manager to licensed users. To purchase a license for PowerVision Configuration Studio on SPARK Software manager, contact your sales representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No demo files are available at this time.
No application information is available at this time.
No Media or Tutorials are available at this time.
No Accessories are available at this time.
- Processor: Renesas® R-Car M2 with Arm® Cortex®-A15 dual-core processor @ 1.5 GHz (32-bit)
- Software: QNX® Realtime Operating System
- Storage: 8 GB flash memory
- RAM: 512 MB DDR3-SDRAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics processor
- Screen Size: 7-inch (178 mm)
- Type: LVDS TFT LCD with LED backlight, 24-bit color
- Resolution: 800 x 480 (WVGA)
- Contrast Ratio: Typ. 600:1
- Brightness: 1000 cd/m²
- Surface: Anti-glare
- Touch Panel: Projected capacitive (PCAP) with glove touch
- Real Time Clock: Available with battery backup
- (2) AMPSEAL 23 pin (main)
- (1) M12 5 pin [Ethernet] (optional)
- (1) M12 3 pin (optional)
- (1) USB pigtail
- (1) Antenna connector pigtail (optional)
- Video Inputs: (4) NTSC/PAL (single channel viewable)
- Audio Outputs:
- (2) Line Out (optional)
- (1) Subwoofer (optional)
- CAN: (2) CAN 2.0B according to ISO-11898-2; J1939 and proprietary messaging
- USB: USB 2.0 full speed host
- Ethernet: 1 X Ethernet 10/100 Base-T (optional)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g radio (optional)
- Bluetooth: Fully integrated Bluetooth 2.1, class 1 (optional)
- Operating Voltage: 6 – 36 VDC, reverse polarity protected
- (3) Analog 0–5 VDC, 4-20 mA, resistive, 10-bit resolution
- (5) Discrete digital, active-high
- (1) Frequency in (2Hz–10kHz) 5V pk-pk min, 120V pk-pk max
- (1) 500 mA switched low-side
- (1) Frequency output (2Hz–3KHz)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Protection: IP66 and IP67, front and back, for outdoor use
- Vibration: 7.86 Grms (5–2000Hz), 3 axes
- Shock: ±50G in 3 axes
- EMC/EMI: SAE J1113, ISO 13766, CE per 2014/30/EU