Graphic interface not included, custom configuration required.
PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (Version 7.0+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Note: The full version of PowerVision Configuration Studio for Color and Monochrome Displays requires a valid Key ID to be used. If you do not have a Key ID, you may encounter limited features and saving options. To purchase a PowerVision Key ID, contact your Enovation Controls sales representative.
No application information is available at this time.
No Media or Tutorials are available at this time.
No Accessory information is available at this time.
- Processor: Renesas® R-Car M2 with Arm® Cortex®-A15 dual-core processor @ 1.5 GHz (32-bit)
- Operating System: QNX® Realtime Operating System
- Storage: 16GB eMMC flash for operating systems and applications
- RAM: 1GB
- Graphics: Renesas graphics processor
- Screen Size: 12-inch, LVDS TFT LCD w/ LED backlight 24bit color
- Resolution: 1280 × 800
- Contrast Ratio: Typ. 1000:1
- Brightness: 1000 cd/m2
- Surface: Anti-glare finish
- Touch Panel: Projected capacitive (PCAP) with glove touch
- Analog Video: (4) Analog Inputs (NTSC & PAL)
- Digital Video: (2) Simultaneous streams over ethernet (720 @ 30 FPS)
- JDAB Radio Controls
- AM, FM, FM HD, and DAB radio
- (1) A2B connection outputs
- (2) Analog audio line inputs
- (3) AMP turn on outputs
- (5) differential sterio audio line
- CAN: (2) CAN J1939
- Serial: (2) USB 2.0, 1x RS-485
- WiFi: 802.11 (a, b, g, n)
- Ethernet: 100MB M12 Code D Connection
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Operating Voltage: 6-36 VDC, reverse polarity protected
- (2) Frequency outputs
- (1) 500mA switched low-side
- (5) Digital (active high or low)
- (3) Analog (0-5VDC, 2-20mA)
- (1) Frequency in (0.5Hz - 20kHz)
- (2) Antenna inputs via FAKRA connector
- Operating Temperature: -30˚C to +70˚C (-22˚F to +158˚F)
- Protection: IP67, front and back, for outdoor use
- Vibration: ISO 15003
- Shock: ±50G in 3 axes
- EMC/EMI: SAE J1113, ISO 13766, CE per 2014/30/EU