The universally applicable WD300 Series panels are the ideal control solution for a wide variety of diesel engines without shut-down solenoid in the injection pump.
The standard WD300 Series panel includes basic engine protection for low oil pressure and high coolant temperature. It also includes Murphy’s SV Series solenoid fuel shut-off valve, (see bulletin SV-99026B).
For engines that have the fuel shutoff solenoid built into the injection pump. This model is also applicable to battery ignition engines.
Panel Kits Include:
- Low lube oil pressure Swichgage instrument
- High coolant/temperature Swichgage instrument
- 117PH magnetic switch
- SV Series solenoid fuel shutoff valve
- PB128S emergency stop push button
Low Lube Oil Pressure Swichgage:
- 0-100 psi (0-689 kPa) [0-6.89 bar]
- 1/8 NPT process connection
- High Coolant Swichgage:
- 130-250° F (54-121° C)
- 48 in. (1.2 m) capillary
- 1/2 NPT process connection
- 117PH Magnetic Switch SV Series Solenoid Fuel Shutoff Valve: 12 or 24 volt (specify)
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 8 lbs. 8 oz. (3.9 kg)
- Approximate Shipping Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.25 x 5.5 in. (216 x 133 x 140 mm)
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: