The WD100 Series Swichgage kits provide engine monitoring that shuts down farm, construction or other engine-powered equipment when dangerous pressures or temperatures occur. The control center for each of these kits is the compact and adjustable Universal Mounting Panel. This panel holds two Swichgages and a Tattletale® magnetic switch as well as a shut-down device where appropriate.
Murphy Swichgage products are two-instruments-in-one: (1) an accurate indicating gage with (2) a built-in, adjustable limit switch.
- 518PH Tattletale magnetic switch is designed to shut down engines by operating as a circuit breaker to interrupt the ignition circuit to a distributor or to close a solenoid fuel valve on diesels.
- Temperature capillary tubes are 6 ft. (1.8 m) standard but can be ordered in any length.
- Standard Swichgage ranges*:
- Pressure: 0-100 psi (0-689 kPa) [0-6.89 bar]
- Temperature: 100° to 250°F (37° to 121°C)
*Other ranges available on request.
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: