No compliance documents or certificates are available at this time.
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
- Power Input: 8 to 28VDC
- Communication Ports: CAN J1939
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Digital Inputs: 4 Opto-Isolated with Ground or Battery Positive activation
- Digital Outputs*: 2 Sinking (500 mA maximum current)
- Product Weight: 10 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Shipping Dimensions: 4” x 6” x 2”
- Thermocouple Input1: Type K and Type J
- Analog Inputs2:
- 1 - Battery Supply Voltage (dedicated)
- 7 - Configurable as 0-5VDC, 4-20mA, resistive senders3 or used as an additional digital input
- Speed Sensing Input: Magnetic pickup (2 to 120VAC RMS from 30 to 10,000 Hz)
*(Outputs are NOT reverse polarity protected. Damage will occur if B+ is connected to the outputs. Always use a flyback diode across inductive loads. Damage incurred from improper installation is not covered under the Murphy limited warranty policy.)
1When the thermocouple input is used, only 5 resistive, 4-20 mA, or 0-5 VDC can be used instead of 7.
2Analog inputs can be exchanged for digital inputs (battery ground activation only) for a total of 11 digital inputs.
3Other resistive senders can be supported. Contact Murphy’s Industrial Panel Division for programming charges.