No drawings are available at this time.
No compliance documents or certificates are available at this time.
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
No accessory information is available at this time.
- Power Input: 8 to 28VDC
- Communication Ports: CAN J1939
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Digital Inputs: 4 - Ground or battery positive activation
- Digital Outputs*: 2 Sinking (500 mA)
- Product Weight: 10 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Shipping Dimensions: 4” x 6” x 2”
*(Outputs are NOT reverse polarity protected. Damage will occur if B+ is connected to the outputs. Damage incurred from improper installation is not covered under the Murphy limited warranty policy.)
- Thermocouple Input1: Type K and Type J
- Analog Inputs2:
- 1 - Battery Supply Voltage (dedicated)
- 7 - Configurable as 0-5VDC, 4-20mA, resistive senders3 or used as an additional digital input
- Speed Sensing Input: Magnetic pickup (2 to 120VAC RMS from 30 to 10,000 Hz)
1When the thermocouple input is used, only 5 resistive, 4-20 mA, or 0-5 VDC can be used instead of 7.
2Analog inputs can be exchanged for digital inputs (battery ground activation only) for a total of 11 digital inputs.
3Other resistive senders can be supported. Contact Murphy’s Industrial Panel Division for programming charges.