Graphic interface not included, custom configuration required.
PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (Version 2.8+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Note: The full version of PowerVision Configuration Studio for Color and Monochrome Displays requires a valid Key ID to be used. If you do not have a Key ID, you may encounter limited features and saving options. To purchase a PowerVision Key ID, contact your Enovation Controls sales representative.
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.9 Downloads (Account Required)
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.8 Downloads (Account Required)
Downloads of PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit are only available on this site to users with registered accounts. To register for a free account, click here. Having trouble accessing your account? Contact Account Support.
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
No accessory information is available at this time.
- Bonded 16:9 16-bit Color Transmissive TFT LCD
- 4.3 in./ 109.2 mm, WQVGA (480 x 272 pixels)
- Orientation: Landscape or portrait
- Backlighting: LED, 500-650 cd/m2 (30,000 hr lifetime)
- RTC: Real-time clock with Li-ion battery backup (0.033 mWh)
- Operator controls:
- (8) Silicon with white LED backlit push buttons, tactile feedback
- Power Supply:
- Operating Voltage: 6-32 VDC, protected against reverse polarity and load dump (CSA, 6-30 VDC)
- Power Consumption: 10W max. (CSA, 163 mA max @ 30VDC)
- Inputs (2):
- (1) Analog, configurable (resistive, 0-5 V or 4-20 mA, 10-bit resolution)
- (2) Optional: NTSC/PAL input channels with one displayed at a time
- Outputs (1):
- (1) Open-drain, 500 mA
- (2) CAN 2.0B; J1939, CAN Open, NMEA 2000 protocol, (optional NMEA 2000 isolation with HVS450)
- (1) RS-485; MODBUS Master/Slave
- (1) USB: 2.0 host, full speed
- Mating Connector(s):
- (4) Deutsch DT 6-pin connectors
- Microprocessor: Freescale i.MX357 32bit, 532Mhz
- OS: QNX Realtime
- 256 MB Flash
- 128 MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate
- Dimensions (WxHxD): N/A
- Mass: N/A
- IP rating: IP66 and IP67, front and back
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Vibration: 7.86 Grms (5-2000 Hz), 3-axis random
- Shock: ±50G, 3-axis
- 2004/108/EC EN 60945:2002
- EN 61000-6-4 EN 50121-3-2
- EN 61000-6-2 (immunity) EN 12895
- J1113/2, 4, 11, 12, 21, 24, 26 and 41
- Shipping Weight: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: N/A
- Specifications applicable to CSA-certified PV450 only
- CSA Certification: Class I Div 2 Groups B, C & D; T4; IP66
- CAN: (2) CAN 2.0B (transmission rates up to 1Mbps)
- Protocols: J1939 and CAN open
- Environmental Protection: IP 66 and 67