WAI Series Murphy panels offer engine protection for on- and off-road mobile equipment.
The panels provide accurate engine readings and time-delayed automatic shutdowns. Flashing light and mini-siren signal a warning before a shutdown. Alarm-only panels (without shut-down capabilities) are also available.
WAI panels are easy to install and function test without the need for expensive auxiliary equipment. Each is a cost-competitive and effective system for engine protection.
The WAI Series Panels are complete diagnostic, engine-protection systems. Any vehicle or engine can be monitored, and in case of potentially damaging conditions, an alarm will operate before the engine is shut down. WAI Panels feature direct reading, mechanical Swichgage instruments (gage and limit switch in one) and Selectronic relays and alarms. Swichgage instruments are internally lighted for night illumination.
Applications include: trucks, buses, fork lifts, loaders, earth-movers — any engine-powered mobile unit, such as delivery vans, farm and construction equipment and street sweepers.
- WAI-2: Completely enclosed and convenient under-dash mounting provides Swichgage instruments for low oil pressure and high coolant temperature; visual and audible alarms before automatic shutdown. Includes a 270° pivoting, mounting bracket.
- WAI-3: Same as WAI-2 panel with a third Swichgage instrument for block coolant pressure (0-15 psi)
- WAI-4: Same as WAI-2 panel with a third Swichgage instrument for transmission temperature (140°- 300°F / 60°- 148°C)
- WAI-7: Open style panel same as WAI-2
- WAI-8: Open style panel provides Swichgage instruments for low oil pressure, coolant pressure and high coolant temperature; visual and audible alarms before automatic shutdown
- WAI-9: Open style panel same as WAI-8 with transmission temperature Swichgage instrument instead of coolant pressure
- WAI-271: Open style panel similar to WAI-7 but for alarm-only
Please sign in to leave a comment.