The W0168 and W0241 panel kits are universal-fit instrument panels for most industrial engines. They include Swichgage protection for low engine oil pressure and high coolant or high oil temperature. These panel kits are similar – the W0168 has a start/stop key switch and the W0241 has a start push button.
The Swichgage product is two instruments in one: (1) an accurate indicating gage with (2) a built-in, adjustable limit switch.
A 518PH Magnetic Switch provides a closed-loop circuit to ensure proper operation at all times. The 518PH allows the system to be sensitive to open circuits, broken wires, false grounds, corrosion, loss of power and other factors which could otherwise prevent the protective controls from operating.
The universal mounting panel is enclosed on all four sides with an open back. An optional back cover is available for both kits. Panel Kits are pre-wired and ready to install and are available for 12- or 24-VDC systems.
- Low Lube Oil Pressure Swichgage Instrument:
- 0-100 psi (0-689 kPa) [0-6.89 bar]
- 1/8 NPT process connection
- High Coolant/Oil Temperature Swichgage Instrument:
- 130-250°F (54-121°C)
- 48 in. (1.2 m) capillary
- 1/2 NPT process connection
- 518PH Magnetic Switch: 12 or 24 volt (specify)
- Ammeter: 60-0-60
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs. 8 ozs. (3.9 kgs.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 5-1/2 in. (406 x 279 x 140 mm)
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: