- ESPS pressure sender/switch
- ESTS temperature sender/switch
- Sender outputs compatible with EG(S)21 series gauge/Swichgage
- Switch output operates at factory set low pressure or high temperature limits, for triggering operator warning or engine shutdown
The ESPS and ESTS series are engine-mounted oil pressure and coolant temperature measurement sensors with both resistive sender and fault limit switch outputs.
The resistive sender outputs have the same pressure/temperature versus resistance characteristics as the Murphy ES series senders, allowing use with EG(S)21 series gauges or Swichgages, engine/genset controllers or input/output modules (e.g. the Murphy MeCAN™ interface).
Switch output contacts are normally open (at normal running pressures and temperatures), with the contacts closing to sensor body/case ground when pressure falls below, or temperature rises above, the factory set limits. The switch outputs can be used with external control devices to signal fault conditions, and trigger operator warning and/or engine shutdown protection. For example, the contacts can be used in place of, or in addition to, EG(S)21 Swichgage outputs, to provide two staged limits for warning and shutdown
- UK Sales Bulletin (ys6490)