No drawings are available at this time.
No compliance documents or certificates are available at this time.
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
No accessory information is available at this time.
- Operator controls:
- Power Supply:
- Operating Voltage: 7-35 VDC
- Standby Current: 25 mA (typical)
- (2) MEC301-1: Resistive (Murphy ES(2)P and ES(2)T series resistive senders)
- (2) mec301-2: Digital (fault switch, active low on fault)
- (1) Frequency, supporting: Magnetic pickup (Opto-isolated, 3 – 30 Vrms, adjustable 10 – 180 pulses per rev)
- (1) Low-side (–DC), 250mA Max
- (1) CAN: J1939
- Enclosure Material: High impact ABS, epoxy filled
- Dimensions (WxHxD): (w x h x d): N/A
- Weight: 0.13 lb (.6 kg)
- IP rating: IP65 case (with DIP switch protective film intact), exposed lead ends
- Relative Humidity: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Vibration: N/A
- Shock: N/A
- EMI/EMC: 2004/108/EC
- J1113-11 pulses 1c, 2a, 3a/b and 5a
- EN 61000-4-2 ESD
- EN 61000-4-3 Radiated disturbance
- EN 61000-4-4 Fast transients
- EN 61000-4-5 High energy transients
- EN 61000-4-6 Conducted RF disturbance
- CISPR 16-1-2, 4.3 Conducted Emissions
- CISPR 16-2-3 Radiated Emissions