The 20.SS is an electromechanical device designed to protect equipment from damaging shock or vibration. The sensitive mechanism detects excessive shock and shuts down the equipment before further damage occurs.
20.SS shockswitches are housed in an ATEX certified enclosure, suitable for use in hazardous area applications.
- Shock and vibration protection
- Adjustable sensitivity, 0 - 7g
- Hazardous area, flame-proof case, certified to
ATEX Ex II 2 G / Ex d IIC T6 Gb
- Optional remote reset, 24 VDC or 110 VAC coil
- Optional space heater, 24 VDC, 110 VAC or 240 VAC