This example demonstrates how to setup a matched pair of outputs in H-Bridge mode.
The main relay must be on for the outputs to work.
IoConfig_Globals_Mapping.relayState := TRUE;
Output Configuration - Here are the main settings
- Drive Profile = H-Bridge A on one output and H-Bridge B on second output
- Drive Mode = PWM
- Drive Type = Push-Pull
- Switching Side = High Side
- Paired Pin - select the paired pin for each of the two outputs
Driving the Outputs
- Only command the A- Channel of the h-Bridge pair
- Desired Duty - Set the desired PWM rate
- Hbridge Action - Set the direction, 1 = A is high and B is low, 2 = B is high and A is low, 3 = Brake- Both are low, 4 = Float - both are open circuit