Downloads of the ACE configuration software are available for free to program and configure compatible hardware devices. Click the link below to download and get started.
ACE software performs automatic updates to deliver future versions automatically (Internet connection required).
Note: ACE v2.0 now supports the entire uControl family and the latest Firmware versions.
ACE will automatically update to the latest release. Click the ‘Info’ button within ACE to verify which version you are running today.
Version 2.0 Release Notes:
- Ace Now supports all models of the uControl mobile controller family.
- Upgraded to use Firmware version 1.1.32
Version 1.2 Release Notes:
- IX3212 PDM support - ACE enables quick integration of the IX3212 24V PDM! Find the PDM block in the toolbox under CAN Devices. Configure and control the unit within ACE to expand your I/O to fit any application!
- General J1939 Custom CAN - a new CAN Device block is available in the toolbox under CAN Devices. Use the CAN Device block to represent any CAN device that communicates via J1939. Define the protocol in an easy-to-use interface and take advantage of time saving menu options to integrate J1939 CAN devices in your application.
- DM01 and DTC support in display applications - create your display application within ACE and add the DM01 screen to show the list of diagnostic messages on the CAN network with the click of a button. The display application listens for DTC messages broadcast on the CAN network. Various built-in widgets display details about the active DTCs. There is also a default DTC screen that can be added to any display application.
- Overlays for display applications - an overlay is a normal display screen with a transparent background. A display application can have one screen and one overlay visible at any given time.
- General bug fixes and application improvements.
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- 8 GB System RAM and above
- Intel i7 or comparable processor and above
- Available USB connection
- Color monitor with resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher, running 100% font scaling
- ECOM USB-to-CAN Dongle (For pushing software to controllers)
- USB-to-Ethernet Connection (For pushing software to displays)
What is ACE configuration software and how is it different from PowerVision Configuration Studio®?
The ACE configuration software is an integrated development environment that makes it easy to create simple yet powerful machine control applications designed to run on ACE controllers, such as uControl™ mobile machine controllers. ACE software also lets users create intuitive display configurations for PowerView displays connected to an ACE system.
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is Enovation Controls’ integrated development environment for its line of PowerView HMI display and PowerCore control solutions. ACE hardware cannot be configured in PowerVision Configuration Studio.
Do I need a PowerVision Configuration Studio license to program displays with ACE software?
No. Configuring attached PowerView displays within ACE software does not require you to install PowerVision Configuration Studio or have a license.
Can I import an existing PowerVision Configuration Studio project into the ACE software?
No. The ACE software cannot modify an existing PowerVision Configuration Studio project.
Can I make changes to a display's configuration in PowerVision Configuration Studio after I generate it using the ACE software?
Yes, but changes cannot be imported back into the ACE software project and future changes to your ACE software projects will require manual editing in PowerVision Configuration Studio. For this reason, it is suggested that after generating a project with ACE software you do not make any changes in PowerVision Configuration Studio.
For technical support and assistance please contact the supplier who sold you your ACE hardware.
For direct assistance from Enovation Controls, please submit a Technical Support help ticket using our contact form.