The AP12B provides 12 channel fault/status annunciation in a wall-mounted, IP55 sealed case.
The wall mounted device has been designed primarily as an interface for fire pump control systems, to specifications laid down by the Loss Prevention Council, but can also be used in a wide range of building and general purpose control applications.
- 12 fault/status inputs, operating from volt-free contacts (programmable for normally open or closed contacts)
- 12 semiconductor outputs (1 for each input channel) - 1 common alarm relay output
- flexible programming (via front facia keys) of LED indication, alarm and output functions
- simple customization of front labels - click here for a template
- on-board audible alarm
- 3 operator control keys: alarm mute, reset, lamp test
- 2 wire communication link, allowing multiple AP12 slave units for remote indication
- 220 - 240 VAC power supply
- battery backup: at least 24 hours operation with 6 channels active
- wall-mounted case (380 x 315 x 160 mm) with clear plastic door and IP55 environmental sealing