Our UK operation manufactures a range specialist panels for diesel-driven irrigation pumps. The panels provide manual start/stop of an irrigation pump, plus automatic stop after an adjustable time or pump 'no flow' condition.
The range is available in plain steel or lockable/weatherproof steel enclosures, or as a open-chassis design for mounting in acoustic hoods.
- Off-Run-Preheat-Start keyswitch
- System shutdown by operator, timer or 'no flow' switch
- 2 inch Swichgage® indication and shutdown protection for engine (low) oil pressure and (high) coolant temperature
- 4.5 inch Swichgage® indication and protection for (high/low) pump discharge pressure
- Charge alternator excitation and warning lamp
- Optional hours run counter
- Optional Swichgage® for automatic demand-pressure throttling
- UK Sales Bulletin (ss6254)