The PXT-K Series pressure transmitters are state-of-the-art instruments providing 4-20 mA output. Each Piezoresistive Pressure Transmitter contains a transducer comprised of a piezoresistive silicon chip mounted on a glass-metal feed-through header welded into a stainless steel housing and filled with silicone oil. The very thin laser-welded stainless steel isolation-diaphragm completes the front side. Media pressure is transferred from the stainless steel isolation-diaphragm via the oil inside the cell to the silicon measuring chip. This construction, combined with the advanced internal signal conditioning circuitry, results in a rugged instrument with extremely small temperature error and class-leading EMI/RFI resistance.
The enclosure and all wetted parts are made of 316L stainless steel to comply with NACE MR0175.
PXT-K Series Pressure Transmitters can be used in applications such as compressors, engines, process control, liquid level and pumps.
- Operating Pressure Range: See How to Order under the PXT-K Series Model Number Matrix.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 180° F (-40 to 82° C)
- Compensated Temp Range: -20 to 160° F (-29 to 71° C)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT female with 7/8” Hex nut
- Electrical Connection (PXT-K-XXX): 1/2” NPT male conduit connection with 60” long cable, vented
- Enclosure: NEMA 4/IP65 or better
- Body: 316L stainless steel. Complies with NACE MR0175
- Wetted Parts: 316L stainless steel
- Environmental Effect (Humidity): No effect for 0-95%, non-condensing
- Mounting: Transmitter can be installed in any axis. Transmitter position has a negligible effect on performance as long as it is perpendicular to the flow being monitored.
- Shock Resistance: 1000g per IEC 60068-2-6 (Mechanical Shock)
- Vibration Resistance: 20G per IEC 60068-2-6 (Vibration under resonance)
- Wiring Protection: Protected against reverse polarity and short circuit, 48 VDC Maximum
- Supply Voltage: 8 - 30 VDC (Typically 24 VDC)
- Transmitter Output: 4-20mA, two wire configurations with load characteristics
- Insulation: Greater than 10MΩ @ 300 VDC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC): Standards; EN 61000-6-2:2005, EN 61000-6-3:2007, EN 61326-2-3:2006
- Voltage Surge/Spike Protection: Protection against a 600 volt spike per IEC 60-2
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 ounces
- NACE MR0175
- Compliant with the requirements
- CSA (c/us):
- Class I / II / III, Div 1, Groups A-F T4
- Class I / II / III, Div 2, Groups A-D,F,G T4
- IBExU 10 ATEX 1124 X
- II 1G Ex ia IIC T6-T4
- II 3G Ex nA IIC T6
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here:
Please sign in to leave a comment.