The MurphyLink® Series ML300 Panels include the new PowerView® PV300, a robust, multifunction control panel that provides advanced monitoring of electronic engines designed to meet Tier 4/Euro Stage IV emissions requirements. The model PV300-P monitors multiple engine and machine parameters on an easy-to-read 3.8-inch (97 mm) QVGA monochrome LCD.
The panel is capable of handling sophisticated engine diagnostics as well as basic engine alarm/shutdown with integrated throttle control. The PV300 provides monitoring of Tier 4/Euro Stage 4 compliant electronic engines, monitors multiple J1939 parameters and provides basic engine alarm/shutdown with integrated throttle control. Throttling communicates through TSC1 on the J1939 CAN network. The regeneration commands for inhibit and forced-regeneration communicate through J1939 CAN protocol.
- OperatingVoltage: 12/24 VDC (9-32VDC Minimum and Maximum Voltage)
- OperatingCurrent: 1.2A MAX
- Mounting: 4 - .75" Rubber Isolated Shockmounts
- StartingMethod: KeySwitch
- Stopping Method: KeySwitch
- Display: PowerView Model 300
- IndicationLamps: One red, One Amber via PV300 Display
- Enclosure Material: Powder Coated Cold Rolled Steel
- WiringInterface: 1-Deutsch HDP 21pin Connector
- Throttle Method: TSC1 CAN Throttling (via PV300 Tactile Rocker)
- - Increment/Decrement
- - Idle/Run
- - Idle, Run 1, Run 2
- Tier4Regeneration: CAN Enabled (via PV300 Tactile Rocker)
- Operational Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)
- StorageTemperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)
- Box Dimensions: 15.4 X 13.4 X 8.5
- ShippingWeight: 10.0 lbs
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here:
Please sign in to leave a comment.