Follow along in the Reference Configuration
This tutorial will show you all the steps needed to setup an Analog input an tie its converted value to a gauge.
Steps to Map a Analog Input
- Create a I/O definition - select resistive, 4-20mA, 0-5Vdc, creates a system variable
- Create a I/O Curve using an expression or a table - formula to convert A/D count into units like psi
- Link the curve to the I/O definition
- Map a Analog input to the I/O definition
- Use the converted analog input variable to drive a gauge or in further programming activities