The RP75 Rack Puller is a semiautomatic device that provides a pulling force to initiate shut down of diesel engines and equipment.
The RP75 connects to the injection pump or air intake shut-off lever via a cable (chain optional). A coil spring, within the RP75, is reset manually and is held in place by an electromagnet. When the Swichgage® detects a malfunction, the electromagnetic circuit is interrupted through a magnetic switch — releasing the coil spring thus pulling the cable/chain to actuate shutdown. When fully compressed, the spring exerts a pull of 30 lbf (133 N).
The RP75 is available for 12- or 24-VDC applications and is compatible with all Swichgage instruments.
- Operating Force: 30 lbf (133 N) maximum, 10 lbf (44 N) minimum.
- Coil Voltage: Specify 12 or 24 VDC.
- Coil Resistance: RP75-12: 32.2 ohms; RP75-24: 129.8 ohms.
- Length of Travel: 1-7/8 in. (48 mm).
- Control Linkage
- Cable: 4ft. (1.22 m); Optional 8 ft. (2.43 m) or 12 ft. (3.65 m) available.
- Chain (optional): 30 in. (762 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs 3 oz. (2.4 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 9-1/4 x 8-1/4 x 5-1/4 in. (235 x 210 x 133 mm).
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: