This example demonstrates how to setup a curved bar graph to "REVEAL" a graphic image underneath it. This can be used to display warning and alarm zone colors or other graphics.
The gradient graphic we are using was created in Microsoft Paint then imported into the library.
The "Reveal" method of using a bar gauge masks a background image then reveals what is under it as it peels away.
Setting up a Curved BAR Gauge for REVEAL operation
- Create and import the graphic background and mask off any areas to be hidden from view.
- Add a Curved Bar graph on top of the graphic.
- Set the BAR direction to counter clockwise.
- Set the BAR color to the same color as the surrounding , in this example transparency was used so you can see the graphic under it for demonstration purposes.
- Create a variable that is the INVERSE of the parameter you wish to display and tie the gauge to this variable.
DOWNLOAD the example here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.