You can use graphics created by a graphic designer to create very unique and highly customized configurations. Here are some things to consider when using graphics in your configuration:
• Graphics will take up more space on the display’s memory vs. using PowerVision’s built in Tools
• Supported graphic file formats are: png, jpeg, bitmap and gif, but PowerVision will convert all
graphics to png
• Importing the correct sized graphics will save time and limit resolution distortion.
- 7” Display : 800x480 pixels
- 4” Display : 480x272 pixels
- Monochrome Displays : 320x240 pixels
• When creating icons using graphics, create them in the color white. You can colorize them within PowerVision’s Image Library.
Now let’s get started using graphics to build a configuration. Using the same configuration we have been working on:
☐ Click on the Page Designer tab
☐ In the Main Layer create a new page by clicking the + sign
☐ Name this page: Graphics