- Current Manual(s)
- Software Release Notifications with Past Manuals
PV380-R1 Discontinuation Notice
Effective July 1, 2019, Enovation Controls is discontinuing the production of the PV380-R1. In this instance, Enovation Controls has an alternative which provides similar functionality to the discontinued item. The PV380-R2 (ref table below) provides the same form and fit with additional memory and processor speed and replaces the 5V output with a second 500mA low-side digital output.
We request you carefully review this information and notify relevant stakeholders within your organization so plans for the transition to the alternative can be made. In addition, we urge you to work with your Enovation Controls sales representative to transition the PV380-R1 to the PV380-R2.
|PV380-R1||PV380 – R2|
|Processor||Arm Cortex M3
|Arm Cortex M4
|Inputs||0 – 5V (analog input)||0 – 5V / 4 – 20mA / Resistive /Digital (analog
|Outputs||(1) 500mA low-side digital output
(1) 5V (70mA) digital output
|(2) 500mA low-side digital output|
To best serve you, all inquiries related to product discontinuation should be directed through your normal Enovation Controls sales channels or by contacting our Inside Sales team at 918-317-4100.
PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit (Version 2.8+)
PowerVision Configuration Studio® is a PC-based software program suite for configuring and programming PowerView® and HelmView® display units, PowerCore® controllers and select MurphyLink® panels.
Note: The full version of PowerVision Configuration Studio for Color and Monochrome Displays requires a valid Key ID to be used. If you do not have a Key ID, you may encounter limited features and saving options. To purchase a PowerVision Key ID, contact your Enovation Controls sales representative.
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.9 Downloads (Account Required)
- PowerVision Configuration Studio 2.8 Downloads (Account Required)
Downloads of PowerVision Configuration Studio and Toolkit are only available on this site to users with registered accounts. To register for a free account, click here. Having trouble accessing your account? Contact Account Support.
- Reprogramming the PV380
- CE Declaration of Conformity
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
- Monochrome Transflective LCD
- 3.8 in./ 96.5 mm, QVGA (320 x 240 pixels)
- Viewing Angle: ±50 horizontally; +45°/-60° vertically
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- RTC: Real-time clock with Li-ion battery backup
- (2) LEDs: yellow (warning) & red (shutdown)
- Operator controls:
- (5) Silicon push buttons, tactile feedback
- Power Supply:
- Operating Voltage: 6-32 VDC, reverse battery polarity and load dump protected
- Inputs (8):
- (4) Analog, configurable (resistive)
- (3) Analog, configurable (4-20 mA, 0-5V or digital ground)
- (1) Frequency, supporting: Magnetic pickup (30 Hz - 10 kHz, 2.0 VAC-120 VAC) and Engine Alternator (30 Hz - 10 kHz, 4.5 VRMS - 90 VRMS)
- Outputs (2):
- (2) Low-side FET (–DC), 500mA
- (1) CAN: J1939
- (1) RS485: Modbus RTU
- Mating Connector(s):
- Deutsch DT Series 6 and 12 pin
- Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate
- Dimensions (WxHxD): N/A
- Mass: N/A
- IP rating: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Vibration: 7.86 Grms (5-2000 Hz), 3-axis random
- Shock: ±50G, 3-axis
- EN61000-6-4:2001 (emission)
- EN61000-6-2:2001 (immunity)
- EN-50121-3-2 and EN 12895
- SAE J1113/2, 4, 11, 12, 21, 24, 26 and 41
- Shipping Weight: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: N/A