No drawings are available at this time.
No compliance documents or certificates are available at this time.
No application information is available at this time.
No media or tutorials are available at this time.
No accessory information is available at this time.
CANstart™ provides start/stop control, fault indication/shutdown and gauge driver outputs for ECU-based (SAE J1939-enabled) engines. These compact modules can be used for the control of pumps, generators and other industrial engine applications:
- Compatible with ECU-controlled, J1939 CANbus engines
- Off-Run-Start keyswitch operation, optional auto start/stop models
- LED indication of ECU-transmitted engine faults
- Outputs for driving electric panel gauges (tacho, oil pressure & coolant temperature), based on ECU-transmitted engine data
- Overspeed and auxiliary fault indication and shutdown protection
- Charge alternator excitation and charge fail warning LED
- Front-of-panel case, 92 x 92 mm DIN cut-out