The PowerView Analog Gages (PVA) are a series of intelligent gages designed to display easy-to-read information transmitted by the PowerView. The PVA gages communicate with the PowerView via a single RS485 twisted pair MODBUS RTU serial link. The gages can be daisy-chained using quick-connect harnesses with watertight connectors.
The major feature of the PVA gages is its balance between design and functionality. These modern gages offer a selection of lens and bezel styles and colors.
The PVA gages also include features such as a smooth stepper motor operation for the 270-degree sweep pointer, an environmentally sealed case with two Deutsch DT style connectors molded into the case and green LED backlighting.
They are available for standard 2-1/6-inch (52mm) and 3-3/8-inch (86mm) diameter mounting hole sizes. In addition, the polycarbonate/polyester alloy cases incorporate a D shape allowing panel cutouts that eliminate gage rotation during installation.
The PowerView Audible Alarm (PVAA) alerts operators to fault conditions via piezoelectric alarm and relay contacts. It also has a temporary silencer button that silences the audible tone for two minutes on warnings and 30 seconds on shutdown conditions. All PowerView gages can be powered by 12- or 24-VDC systems.
Power Supply Input: 12/24V (8-32VDC min/max voltage)
- Power Supply Operating Current: (@ 14VDC) =
- PVA20, PVA35: 28 mA minimum: 52 mA maximum
- PVAA20: 19 ma minimum; 46 mA maximum
- Backlight Maximum Current: 24 mA (Not valid for PVAA20)
- Input: RS485 MODBUS RTU Data
- Output: Analog readout
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -76°F to 185°F (-60°C to 85°C)
- Dial: White text over black background
- Indicating Pointer: Stepper motor Operation with 270° sweep
- Gage Accuracy: Better than ± 1% of full scale
- Environmentally Sealed Enclosure:
- Sealing: IP68, ±5 psi (±34.4 kPa)
- Case Materials: Polycarbonate/Polyester (PC+PBT)
- Clamp Materials: Polyester (PBT)
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Bezel Material: ABS
- Maximum Panel Thickness: 3/8 inch (9.6mm)
- Connectors: 6-pin Deutsch DT06 Series
The following items apply only to PVAA20
- Sound Output Level: 90 dB @ 30cm
- Relay Rated Load: 0.5A, 125VAC: 1A, 24VDC
- Relay Maximum Switching Capacity: 62.5VA, 30W
- External Audible Alarm Output: 28VDC, 30 mA maximum current sink
- Temporary Silence Button: Charge transfer technology
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: