External power is required to make the PVM gage line compatible with existing MurphyLink products, such as PV1000, Cascade, iGuard and eGuard. The PVS-5 power supply device supplies 5 volts of external power and load dump protection for up to 6 PVM gages. The maximum length of the power and data connection between gages is 0.5 meters (8.5 meters total).
The unit may be installed inside a panel or behind a dash.
- Input Voltage:
- 6 VDC minimum to 32 VDC maximum
- 12/24 VDC nominal
- Output Voltage: 5 VDC @ 450 mA maximum
- Reverse Polarity Protection: -36 VDC and above
- Overcurrent Protection: 600 mA @ 36 VDA maximum
- Connector: AMP 1-770968-1
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85° C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 221° F (-40° to 105° C)
- Random Vibration: 5-2000 Hz
- Operating Shock: 50G
- Certification: CE
- Case Material: Polyamide
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x .75”
- Mounting Hole Dimensions: Two #8 screws, 1.625” offset
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here:
Please sign in to leave a comment.