The PowerView CAN Gages (PVCAN) are a series of intelligent gages designed to display easy-to-read information broadcast over the SAE J1939 communications. These gages are designed to be wired directly to the J1939 CAN bus without the need of another device driving them.
The PVCAN gage includes features such as a smooth stepper motor operation for the 270-degree sweep pointer, an environmentally sealed case with two Deutsch DT style connectors molded into the case and green LED backlighting.
They are available for standard 2 1/6-inch (52mm) and 3 3/8-inch (86mm) diameter hole sizes. In addition, its polycarbonate/polyester alloy cases incorporate a D shape allowing panel cutouts that eliminate gage rotation during installation.
All PowerView gages can be powered by 12- or 24-VDC systems.
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 12/24V (8-32VDC Minimum and Maximum Voltage)
- Power Supply Operating Current: Typically 70mA
- Backlight Maximum Current: 45mA
- Input: CAN (SAE J1939)
- Operating Temperatures: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperatures: -76°F to 185°F (-60°C to 85°C)
- Dial: White numerals over black background
- Gage Accuracy: Better than ±1% of full scale
- Environmentally Sealed Enclosure: IP68: ±5PSI (±34.4kPa).
- Case Material: Polycarbonate/Polyester (PC+PBT)
- Clamp Material: Polyester (PBT)
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Bezel Material: ABS
- Maximum Panel Thickness: 3/8 in. (9.6mm)
- Connectors: 6-Pin Deutsch DT06 Series
For more information about this product, you can download the related literature here: